STATEMENT OF BELIEFS
- We believe in One God, Maker of heaven and earth, manifested in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God loves and embraces all people from every tongue, every tribe and every nation. We believe that God loves all people with an everlasting love.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, born of a virgin, was crucified, died, was buried, was raised on the third day, and lives eternally as Saviour on behalf of all who come to Him.
- We believe the fullness of the Godhead dwells within Jesus Christ. He is fully God and fully man. Jesus Christ has been given all authority in the heavens and in the earth. He is King of kings and Lord of lords. He is God over all gods. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life and no man comes to the Father except through Him. The name of Jesus Christ is the only name by which man can be saved.
- We believe in the Person of the Holy Spirit who empowers and fills all believers in Jesus Christ who desire His presence.
- We believe the Scriptures to be the holy and inspired Word of God.
- We believe that God offers redemption and restoration to all who ask Him for it, who confess and forsake their sin, seeking His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ (Acts 3:19-21; Rom 10:9-10; 1 Cor 6:9-11).
- We believe that every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, beliefs, or economic status (Mark 12:28-31; Luke 6:31). Hateful and harassing behaviour or attitudes directed toward any individual have no place in our lives and are not in accord with Scripture.
- We believe that the wonderful news of God’s love needs to be shared with all people and is a priority on God’s heart.